There are times when enough is enough. The straw that broke the camel’s back. An Ultimatum. Its when you put the brakes on a situation that has gone on long enough!
You know what I am talking about? Can you relate? Hope so. Deep down we all NEED respect, space and a time to clear our heads. You can love someone but you MUST love yourself.
There are basic needs we all share.
- Physiological needs – hunger and thirst. In the book of Matthew Jesus wanted to gain the attention of 5,000 people, but they were hungry. So he gave them a miracle. Read more about this by clicking here.
- Safety needs – security, protection. If your sense of security is missing, trust goes out the window. It can be restored, but it is YOU that must overcome your fear.
- Social needs – A sense of belonging, love. Everybody needs somebody. In the book of Genesis God said, The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” Genesis 2:18 This incorporates more than just a married couple; it means brothers, sisters, family, friends, co-workers and people who share the same PASSION or GOALS
- Esteem needs – Self-esteem, recognition and status. Esteem is respect. Its recognizing someone else outside of you. It is the maturity to esteem others more than yourself. Take this away from someone and you will find you and them very alone.
- Self-actualization – Self-development and realization. This is the summit of the 5 basic needs- the EUREKA in LIFE! Its the heart of charisma, passion and purpose.
Click here to watch a friend of mine. 🙂
If you have said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH sometime in your life..perhaps today..GOOD. Congratulations. It is in the moment of ACTION (not just making a quiet decision) that your life is transformed.
If your afraid, pay attention to that fear. It will bow in submission. 😉
Remember reader, Realizing who you are (self-realization) will take care of the other 4 basic needs. That is 24 HOUR POWER!!